The Magician's I Ching
There are currently no reviews
Be the first to review
The Magician's I Ching is a complete workbook for I Ching study, written in a serious but approachable style, for use from the beginner to the very advanced level, and for anyone who is interested in understanding the I Ching in both Theory and Practice. It includes:
• The complete core Zhou Yi text of the I Ching, in a new version designed for understanding the I Ching’s teachings from the viewpoint of the western esoteric tradition, with commentary and a glossary of common terms and symbols of the I Ching.
• A format intended to be used as a practical divination tool, with easy-to-understand guidance for using the book as a raw beginner, intermediate, or advanced student.
• An overview of various methods of casting the I Ching, including a brand new method (the Four Staves method) that matches the probabilities of the traditional system while being easier to quickly apply, for the magician-on-the-go.
• An explanation of the secrets of how the I Ching understands reality and Time.
• The revelation of how I Ching is more than just a divination tool, but also works as a system of self-transformation; a handbook for performing the Great Work of embodying the Superior Individual.
• Study guidelines for how to integrate the I Ching into your spiritual or magical practices.
• Explanations of how the I Ching relates to western esoteric systems like the Qabalah, the western elemental system, and astrology.
• An overview of the history of the I Ching from Fu Xi to Aleister Crowley.
• A complete presentation of Shao Yung’s “Plum Blossom” system of I Ching numerology, including how to generate an I Ching natal chart.
The Magician’s I Ching is an invaluable resource to any serious student, providing material for years of practical use.
Reviews and Endorsements
Read a review of this title in 'The German Chela Rezensionen'
Read a review of this title in 'Yi Fa Society'
About the Author(s)
Swami Anand Nisarg has been a practitioner of both western magick and eastern mysticism for over twenty years, and has been studying the I Ching for the same length of time. He is the Guru of a Tantric Mystery School lineage, devoted full-time to teaching on the principles of universal mysticism, and works with a focus on encouraging authentic practice for the experience of Truth, choosing to work closely with a small number of dedicated students rather than seeking to appeal broadly to a popular audience. In his work with the Mystery School he has sought to study and express the common core of Eastern and Western Esoteric symbolism.
Our customers have not yet reviewed this title. Be the first add your own review for this title.
You may also like
Gerard Thibault d'Anvers